Apply by June 14, 2013.
Want to gain board experience and support the Bay Area's young nonprofit leaders? Apply to join our board of directors!
As a Board Member of the Bay Area's premiere networking organization for young nonprofit professionals, you will be a part of the strategic thinking and planning for the organization's future.
We are looking for creative and innovating people who are able to make a serious commitment to shaping the future of this organization.
We embrace diversity, risk, and emerging and best practices. In the coming years we will grow the local movement, increase value for our members, and raise the reputation of emerging leaders across the Bay Area.
As a board member, you will be asked to:
- øServe a three-year board term and attend board meetings every other month. Participate in budgeting, strategic planning and other governance for YNPNsfba.
- øRepresent YNPNsfba at YNPN and partner organization events. Make a (personally) meaningful financial contribution to YNPNsfba.
- øActively share information about and the mission of YNPNsfba with your networks and other young leaders.
As a board member, you will gain tangible skills such as:
- øProfessional development through board workshops and trainings.
- øOrganizational planning, fiscal planning, and board governance skills.
- øRelationships with YNPNsfba members and young leaders from around the Bay Area.
Ready to apply? TWO STEPS TO APPLY:
1) Fill out the application below and submit electronically
2) Email your resume to Arti, YNPNsfba Board Secretary, email@example.com.
The call for applications will close June 14, 2013.