Become a board member of the Bay Area's premier network for young nonprofit professionals!
We're looking for passionate people who can help guide YNPNsfba's growth as an organization. Board members are responsible for developing YNPNsfba in a way that helps accomplish our mission of connecting emerging leaders in our community as a force for good. Serving on the YNPNsfba Board is an awesome opportunity to get hands-on planning and strategy experience, develop your leadership skills, and expand your professional network.
If you'd like to apply, please email the following items to email@example.com to submit your application:
- Resume (please include your previous volunteer and board experience, if any.)
- How and what you know about YNPNsfba
- Why you are interested in being a YNPNsfba board member
- Your primary goals as a board member
- How you will contribute to YNPNsfba board if you are selected
- Please provide 2 professional references
Ideal board candidates have:
- A minimum 2-year time commitment to serve on the board
- A commitment to social justice and an understanding of the importance of equipping the emerging nonprofit leaders with the skills and networks that they’ll need to make an impact in their own career and our society
- The ability to balance strategic ideas with great execution
- The enthusiasm, timeliness, and accountability; and, most importantly, the time to commit to your board tenure
- Willingness to not just “do” but also help develop systems and make our work sustainable
Board members dedicate approximately 5 hours/week to YNPNsfba duties, including monthly board-wide meetings.
YNPNsfba is accepting applications for new board members on a rolling basis. Thanks for your interest!