Ramping up your next job search? Learn how to get motivated, resuscitate your resume and land that interview! An average recruiter spends less than 20 seconds reviewing your resume; make sure yours stands out! Join YNPNsfba for a unique opportunity where industry experts will share best practices and personally critique your resume. Don’t forget to bring copies of your resumes for review.
Kate Blake, Career Coach at The 6x Project, and Kristin Theiss, Principal of Lasting impressions Career Services and HR Senior Associate at Room to Read, will each be speaking in workshops covering job search topics for the nonprofit job seeker. At the same time, there will be resume reviewers on-hand to give you one-on-one advice. Our reviewers will show you how to make your resume stand out and help you land that next interview!
Here are the resume reviewers:
- Angela Cronin Director of Recruitment & Operations, Scion Staffing
- Sue Madigan Recruiter, TechSoup Global
- Eric Talbert Executive Director, EMERGENCY USA
- Julia Whistler Employment Services Associate, Upwardly Global
- Lexi Hradisky Recruiter, Scion Staffing
- TehShan Lee, PHR Human Resources Manager, NCC Group
- Kristin Theiss Principal, Lasting Impressions Careers Services; HR Sr. Associate, Room to Read
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!!
To register, and see more details, click here: http://ynpnsfbaresume.eventbrite.com/
YNPN members - FREE!
YNPN members + Guest - $10
Non-members - $15
*We encourage you to use public transportation to access The Center. It is an 8 minute walk from the Van Ness Muni station. Limited street parking available. The Center is accessible by MUNI J,K,L,M,N or F, as well as bus lines 6,7,61,71.
1800 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Google map and directions