* Purchase a YNPN Membership + Party pass before the event and you will be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win a ticket to either, Nonprofit Boot Camp or Social Media For Nonprofits Conference.
About the conference series:
Nonprofit Boot Camp is the largest nonprofit gathering of the year in the Bay Area and will take place alongside Social Media for Nonprofits, the country’s only conference series devoted to social media for social good, in Silicon Valley on 6/10 and in SF on 10/2 2014. The ticket is good for either Boot Camp. Highlights from past conferences...
* Buy any ticket and you'll be automatically entered into our drawing for an autographed book by Darian Rodriguez Heyman! Extra raffle ticket for folks who buy in advance!
Nonprofit Management 101 is a best-selling field guide for nonprofit professionals featuring 35 comprehensive topics from 50 recognized experts.
Thank you for submitting all your nominations! We've been so amazed by the number of applications we received. STAY TUNED FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS, I mean if you come to the event.
- * Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year
- * Young Executive Director of the Year
- * Young Board Member of the Year
*Winner of the Nonprofit Executive Director of the Year will get a complimentary consultation with YNPN board member Dale Wannen, President of Sustainvest Asset Management, an independent investment advisory firm that specializes in socially and environmentally responsible investing. Valued at $150.
For all you foodies out there, we got a special treat for you!
Vegetarian wonton cups * Shredded chicken salad wonton cups
Lemon bars, cookies and truffles
Singha Beer * assorted varieties of wine * non-alcoholic drinks
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors & In-Kind Donors:
If your company is interested in sponsoring or providing our members with give-a-aways for our event, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
655 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Google map and directions