We’re looking for passionate people who can help guide YNPNsfba’s growth as an organization. Board members are responsible for developing YNPNsfba in a way that helps accomplish our mission of connecting emerging leaders in our community as a force for good. Serving on the YNPNsfba Board is an awesome opportunity to get hands-on planning and strategy experience, develop your leadership skills, and expand your professional network.
Ideal board candidates have:
- An understanding of the importance of equipping the emerging nonprofit leaders with the skills and networks that they’ll need to make an impact in their own career and our society
- A commitment to social justice
- The ability to balance strategic ideas with great execution
- Enthusiasm, timeliness, and accountability
- Willingness to help develop systems and make our work sustainable
Board members dedicate approximately 5 hours/week to YNPNsfba duties, including monthly board meetings. We are looking for a minimum 2-year commitment to serve on the board.
YNPNsfba is accepting applications for new board members on a rolling basis. Thanks for your interest!